onsdag 3. september 2014

Class trip to Jotunheimen

Last week I was in Jotunheimen with my class. It was very fun but it  was also really exhausting. I got to see many different things on the trip. We even got to walk inside an ice tunnel.


We took a break from the driving in Lillehammer were we ate and bought snacks for the trip. The bus trip was very tiring and long. On our way up we stopped at a place called "Helvete", where it was a pothole. We walked through it.





Next stop was a place called "Kvitskriuprestinn". It was very fascinating columns of glacial material there. It was a nightmare to walk up the stairs to the columns. My legs were burning so much when we walked down again.
                                                  
this is me at Kvitskriuprestinn :)

The next day there were many who went rafting but I did'nt dare to do it. Later that day we went to "Norsk Fjellmuseeum" in Lom.
                                         
Later we took the bus to Juvasshytta where we look at different stones and walked inside an ice tunnel. It was magnificent. 

The last day we began the long journey against Galdhøpiggen. It was horrible. I was so tired and I did'nt want to walk one more step. But when we got to the top it was beautiful!



It was a great trip and I had a lot of fun!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar