mandag 23. mars 2015

Capital Letters

Task 2 
Dear Mother
I'm going to tell you a little bit about this good friend of mine. Her name is Cynthia Marie Esther Wilson. She comes from a little town called Grand Ledge in Michigan, USA. She is born on a Thursday, the 24th of December. It's quite amazing, because that is on Christmas Eve. She supports the Democrats, which I agree with her in. She loves the films "The Lord of The Rings", "The Help" and "The Notebook".  Just last week we were in Washington DC, where we saw "The Notebook" in the cinema and also got to visit the White House. Cynthia is very fascinated by Buddhism, which I find very interesting. She is an all American girl, but she can also speak Mandarin, Spanish and even French! She has this weird fetish though. To make every new person she meets to call her Ms. Esther. I think it's really funny, but people just smiles and walk slowly away from her. 
All in all, I have a friend who entertains me and who is always kind.

Love from your amazing daughter

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar